Whats the word with HPH...

collin117

Where did anybody compare the HPH to a 250?Are you referring to Anthony saying he thinks hinkles and phoney frogs are better baits?And at this point I think more people are upset about the way Randall reacts to things immaturely.

Im trying to be slightly neutral on the bait front..I said I didnt like the 6" swim..I understand each glide from each manufacturer is diff like Grady said..this one however didn't have any action and it was on 15# line so that wasn't the issue..it was second or third hand sale..the 9" I stated was much better and I would've kept it and stayed on the list for the 8"..they were different than the hinkle's I had..then I got the phoney and it swam how imo a glidebait shad should..or at least how I wanted it to..then the phoney review drama and I sided with a friend over a bait builder with a long history of drama..and with the amount of money I got back from the wait list and 9" sale I stacked phoneys

Bottom line for me..it's not the bait..it's the person..maybe stay in the garage and build and get someone to do your PR? just a thought

Im trying to be slightly neutral on the bait front..I said I didnt like the 6" swim..I understand each glide from each manufacturer is diff like Grady said..this one however didn't have any action and it was on 15# line so that wasn't the issue..it was second or third hand sale..the 9" I stated was much better and I would've kept it and stayed on the list for the 8"..they were different than the hinkle's I had..then I got the phoney and it swam how imo a glidebait shad should..or at least how I wanted it to..then the phoney review drama and I sided with a friend over a bait builder with a long history of drama..and with the amount of money I got back from the wait list and 9" sale I stacked phoneys

Bottom line for me..it's not the bait..it's the person..maybe stay in the garage and build and get someone to do your PR? just a thought

I've heard of many 6"ers that dont swim right, and I've heard of  9"ers that didnt swim right. I don't doubt it at all, there have been pretty substantial variances in the action of his baits batch to batch.

I was just referring to the fact that a lot of people get the bait and are under the impression that it's supposed to glide all over the place, when in reality this bait is designed to swim in a very tight side to side motion, and a lot of people don't give it the time of day because of their expectation of a single jointed bait.

It sucks you got a bunk one, I've seen some that swim insanely good, but cant imagine paying the 300$+ they were flipped for and getting 1 that doesnt even budge, floats, or swims upside down :( 

I never said he didn't build a nice quality bait...His lies and his customer service sucks...Quit telling your customers one thing just to keep stringing them along, keeping their hopes up...If you worked on your people and customer service skills you could have a legit business and people wouldn't mind waiting if they knew the truth...You make false delivery promises after promises and it gets old! If you want, I'll post our PM's just to show the false promises and your lack of customer service skills... Randall, work on how you treat people, it will go a long way...The people that buy your baits are the ones that pay your bills, be thankful...

Edited by YELOSUB

Truth of the matter is my baits were the first true shad glide baits released with close to a shad shape. Hinkle had his being finished up at the same time. My first baits were 80 dollar baits mainly because they were thin and hard to build and nobody was doing it. They caught fish but we're no where even close to the baits I build now that are 150. There came a point when the newest versions improved and the price shy rocketed to 500 to 600 at times. There were 80 to 100 dollar baits being sold for that amount and people were being ripped off. Not from.me but by flippers and just regular guys who had the 100 dollar baits. Also I have baits I sell as not first quality baits that people have ripped people off on. I still see guys asking for $250 on some six inch baits that were 50 to 80 dollars when I sold them to the original owner. That's why I say if you buy it from me I will back it but on the black market know the person and ask questions about how that bait swims. I had a guy last week who paid $250 for a bait I sold years ago for $100. At least he asked and brought it by and found out after the fact and found out he had been ripped off. The only reason I make videos is so people can see the swim movement of the current version. My current version is different than any glide anybody else is making. It requires a little more skill and knowledge to get it to glide out. A high school fisherman last year said he couldn't work the bait and it was junk. He wanted to straight reel the bait on a slow reel or jerk the bait like a fluke or jerkbait. He met me at a pond for a refund with his dad who was a "tournament fisherman" he couldn't get the bait to glide out either. I took the rod and had the bait gliding out and showed them how and why the bait was made to do what it does and caught a fish on the bait. People often get mad at what they don't understand. They kept the bait but still had to get a feel for the bait and learn a few adjustments. But a lot of people just like them see the bait and turn around and flip it or say it don't work. Then you have guys with the same bait go do incredible things with them. Same bait different people.

I never said he didn't build a nice quality bait...His lies and his customer service sucks...Quit telling your customers one thing just to keep stringing them along, keeping their hopes up...If you worked on your people and customer service skills you could have a legit business and people wouldn't mind waiting if they knew the truth...You make false delivery promises after promises and it gets old! If you want, I'll post our PM's just to show the false promises and your lack of customer service skills... Randall, work on how you treat people, it will go a long way...The people that buy your baits are the ones that pay your bills, be thankful...

That's the thing you have twisted. My wife didn't just have one sickness or one issue. It had grown into multiple things and doctors or we didn't know. There were times when she was in the hospital where we took no orders and I told people what was going on. You are mad because she would be out of the hospital and fine doctors treating one problem and say she will be great and I would tell you I would have your bait soon. It happened with more people than you. I even sent some photos from the hospital at times to people as bait makers buddy's said I was lying about it. But you were one of the few that didn't get it and don't care. Fine move on. Grow up and have a little compassion for others facing a tough time. It's a bait and you are going to trash someone over it everytime it comes up although it was a very serious issue. Shows who you and many others here really are. We have been good for a while and respectful people are getting their baits. Many offered prayers. Some went as far as to send cards, offer help or money. Two very different groups of people. Thankful all the swim bait world isn't full of so much hate.

but yet when you were "out of the hospital" you were selling baits out of your garage to locals while others were waiting on the list for months to supplement your cash flow.

Just a straight out lie. I will sue anybody like yourself making up statements like that.

but yet when you were "out of the hospital" you were selling baits out of your garage to locals while others were waiting on the list for months to supplement your cash flow.

By law you would have to come here to defend yourself. Done went though it once with some Internet tough guy.

That's the thing you have twisted. My wife didn't just have one sickness or one issue. It had grown into multiple things and doctors or we didn't know. There were times when she was in the hospital where we took no orders and I told people what was going on. You are mad because she would be out of the hospital and fine doctors treating one problem and say she will be great and I would tell you I would have your bait soon. It happened with more people than you. I even sent some photos from the hospital at times to people as bait makers buddy's said I was lying about it. But you were one of the few that didn't get it and don't care. Fine move on. Grow up and have a little compassion for others facing a tough time. It's a bait and you are going to trash someone over it everytime it comes up although it was a very serious issue. Shows who you and many others here really are. We have been good for a while and respectful people are getting their baits. Many offered prayers. Some went as far as to send cards, offer help or money. Two very different groups of people. Thankful all the swim bait world isn't full of so much hate.

You are so confused because you have told so many stories to so many people...I was compassionate...If you recall, I had a 5 year old son with a brain tumor so I know all to well about family illness so don't preach to me about that bull sh^t...I have all your PM's saved and after work I'm gonna screen shot them to prove my point about your false promises...You are a flake and I find it funny how you have enough time to come on here and defend yourself but don't have enough time to build people's baits...Use your time wisely, I'm sure there are thousands of more people just like me that are hearing the same old bull sh^t excuses and string alongs that just want their damn bait...We don't need you to tell us how great you are and how you were the first shad shaped swim bait on the market...We don't need you to preach the gospel...Just make people their baits that they have already paid for!!!!

And bravo to the SU mods to let this continue, thank you...This is what a forum is about... Respectfully, Tim

Now that's funny...Sue for what???? You actually might be a little crazy in the head...

Just because if proven false and harmful to a reputation....

li·bel
ˈlÄ«bÉ™l/  
noun
noun: libel; plural noun: libels
  1. 1.
    Law
    a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

So yeah, if it's false then there is precedent for it. Just sayin.