SO............ 2011

BIGSTEVE

For me... Completely put away the smaller rod and only throw 6" plus baits. Still want to get my hands on my first BA Armageddon. I think once I get one it will be all over haha. Time to let the big dog eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming Sunday and Monday will be my last time to fish for several months as I'm having shoulder surgery on the 20th. Wanna guess what I'll be throwing both days :D

I'm going down swinging boys :lol:

I hope you get rewarded with a new PB. Goodluck with the surgery and hope you have a good recovery. Come on 2011!!!!! CANT STOP WONT STOP, ALL ABOUT THE SWIMBAITS!

For me it's less about tackle and specific SWB's I like or want to fish and more about spending less time on low percentage water. First, going to identify and target high percentage LMB, SMB, and Wiper waters from actual DOW harvest data. Next, Wife and I are going to buy a bass boat with our tax money (use the money for a down payment) so that we can access more of harder to reach structure which we haven't had access to before. Last, spend more productive time fishing high percentage proven producer SWB's and ruthlessly cull the crap out of the tackle which is a waste of time and effort. It's taken me over three years to get to this point but it's time to "give her hell".

Here's to everybody else's success on the water!!!

Tim

I'm looking forward to throwing the bigger baits again this year. It's been almost 7 years since my accident and I can finally throw them now! Now I just need to replace some of my swimbaits and gear and get my hands on a couple of 3:16's. The year is looking good, so far!

Guest Anonymous

Spend more time night fishing especially a lake here in Wisconsin that is very deep,super clear,stocked with trout and has a moderate population of smallmouth and some real pigs. Try more esox fishing with swimbaits.

Looking to get at least and 8+ pound fish this year on a swimbait. I also want to start using bigger baits than 6" and do more night fishing.

Also, now that I have joined a club I want to win a tourney with swimbaits or at least win with a kicker that was caught on one.