Anyone know if the rain has helped Morena?

Bloodkitty

I might have to check it out sometime. I'm still trying to get Murray figured out completely.

Every time I think I got it dialed in, it chews me up and spits me back out lol

Dude Murray is a beast of a different nature... i used to work there at the dock n stuff. That lake can be such a headache at times and epic in seconds. We should hook up sometime and hit it up. #MurrayMonsterz

I spent over 70 days on Murray last year before I moved. That place is so tough at times, but if you keep at it, you'll be there at the right time.

My old go to: cast a weedless hudd gill from the shallow "no fishing" buoy (opposite launch ramp) to the boat house and crawl it til it gets crushed.

The biggest bass I've ever witnessed in person followed my first cast ever of my OG natty trout at Lake Murray. There are serious beasts in there. Not surprisingly, the boat dock is a popular haunt for them.

Loveland still is epic, especially now.

Was at Morena a few weeks ago. As the other posted said it was dead and muddy. I would be out there more if there wasn't all the crackheads breaking into cars and stealing stuff.

I was just reading about Loveland. Never heard about it until this thread. Originally from Alabama, but  I've lived in SoCal a long time. Grew up fishing all the time, but just started out here last summer. Anyway, Loveland sounds like a good place. What makes you say it's epic right now?

Thanks for the heads up on the Morena crackheads. I'll bring a can of Raid to keep them away.