Hardgills are up on the Mattlures site

waynem

I used to always get tracking numbers with the baits 5-6 years ago. The last few baits I bought ddnt have tracking. But like deaknh said, it doesn't bother me because I know it will come either way. Mattlures has the best customer service in the swimbait industry if there was ever a problem I know he would take care of it.

I do not send out tracking #s. when I do a release I almost always make a ton of baits usually 300-500. Sometimes I sell out in the first day and sometimes it takes a while. However even when I don't sell them all the first day I still at least 3/4 of them. So then I have to box up 300 plus orders and get them shipped out. that can take me a whole week. and it would take a lot longer if I had to organize and send out 300 emails with tracking. SO I don't do it. If you guys ever order something from me and its been 2 weeks then you can email me and ask for tracking and I will gladly look it up for you. I do my best to get orders shipped out quickly and I go to the post office 2-3 times a week so you don't need to worry when you place an order, You will get it and usually fast.

I do not send out tracking #s. when I do a release I almost always make a ton of baits usually 300-500. Sometimes I sell out in the first day and sometimes it takes a while. However even when I don't sell them all the first day I still at least 3/4 of them. So then I have to box up 300 plus orders and get them shipped out. that can take me a whole week. and it would take a lot longer if I had to organize and send out 300 emails with tracking. SO I don't do it. If you guys ever order something from me and its been 2 weeks then you can email me and ask for tracking and I will gladly look it up for you. I do my best to get orders shipped out quickly and I go to the post office 2-3 times a week so you don't need to worry when you place an order, You will get it and usually fast.

I like when I order from you, I know it's gonna arrive, just not the exact day,so when it's on my doorstep it's like a present waiting for me.