Swimbait Underground Bait Share-Traveling Baby Wake Pizzle Sizzle Style!

OkeechobeeJC

9 minutes ago, Bassjam2000 said:

Is there some prerequisite to participate in this? If not sign me up! I'm in Illinois so May or June works for me.

Nope, there's a list so you'll be put in line lol Current there are 43 people after the person who will be receiving it 

Update: The next people in order are @Kc123 @RileyFisher12 @Mossypumpkin, I saw Kc hasn't been active since november of last year and riley even longer (2013). I know Jesse is much more actice but i'll give it till the end of the day to hear from the first 2 people otherwise it'll be Jesse who's next for the baby wake.

32 minutes ago, El_Weruso said:

Update: The next people in order are @Kc123 @RileyFisher12 @Mossypumpkin, I saw Kc hasn't been active since november of last year and riley even longer (2013). I know Jesse is much more actice but i'll give it till the end of the day to hear from the first 2 people otherwise it'll be Jesse who's next for the baby wake.

Didn’t realize it was moving so well. You’ll have to add me to the end of the list. I have ice til april

Update: The next 3 in line are @RileyFisher12 @Moleman & @kahai808. We haven't heard back from @Kc123 and i noticed Riley hasn't been active for a while so i'm using this method just in case Moleman can take the bait since i know Kahai has been active and to notify the others upcoming on the list. 

On 1/20/2020 at 11:59 AM, El_Weruso said:

Update: The next 3 in line are @RileyFisher12 @Moleman & @kahai808. We haven't heard back from @Kc123 and i noticed Riley hasn't been active for a while so i'm using this method just in case Moleman can take the bait since i know Kahai has been active and to notify the others upcoming on the list. 

I am active and willing to take the bait for a bit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...