Swimbait Underground Bait Share-Traveling Baby Wake Pizzle Sizzle Style!

OkeechobeeJC

On 3/17/2020 at 1:49 PM, El_Weruso said:

Thanks for the update, my apologies on this. I'll contact the next 3 people and move on. He'll be placed on hold, there's been enough time by now. @Bassin207 @ColemanTaylor & @Mulder are next in that order. First to PM me will be next, only @Mulder has been more active recently. 

@El_Weruso Sorry I didn't get back to ya! Things have been crazy the last few months for me and I likely would not have been able to fish the bait anyway. But thanks for putting this together! Best of luck for those who get their chance to fish it!

Next three people to fish the baby wake in order are as follows, @Kyhokie @GerikMeyers @Papabear. First to PM me will be up next, i used to message and wait 24 hours but it was taking too long. If this method of getting the next person isn't favored just let me know.

Update: All 3 previous people that were up next are on hold. Here are the next 3 @Nick S. @dylan628 @leachman90. Since these are more active members i'll abide by the order in which they are on the list but only give until the end of the day and see if they can fish the baby wake. The bait is still with @Shimanoman45 until i can find the next available person.

7 minutes ago, leachman90 said:

I can

James, let me give it until the end of day. The 3 other people were not active so i just wanted the first person to PM me but you 3 are more active so i'm going to honor the order. If i don't hear from the other 2, it's all yours. Thanks for commenting

• 3 weeks later...