316 one up trout

bigpoppabass

Taking offers on bpb modified and glittered up 316 one up rainbow trout. I bought bait from fella on eBay years ago who had an unsuccessful attempt to transform it into a sinker by drilling holes which I filled with crazy glue. I researched the bait and it appears some in line swam great others so so before 316 went in a different direction. This bait wakes beautifully when tied direct. Has some check rash but great trout look.

post-20499-0-28924900-1488335065_thumb.jpg

post-20499-0-18331700-1488335090_thumb.jpg

In order to make an SS front joint pin needs to be removed and front piece needs to be be drilled and weighted horizontally in belly area. With some testing it could be xss or ss. Problem is if someone krazy glued the carbon fiber pin in the front joint of the bait.

So the holes drilled never affected the action

No, it looked like guy was going to pour lead into tiny drill holes but they were too small. I saw space and filled em. Or maybe he thought it would fill with water.

Edited by bigpoppabass

Ok then I'll give one more for the road lol. If the buyer can somehow get the carbon pin out of the bait (since it's been krazy glued in), he or she can make it an SS by drilling as I stated above. Here is a pic of a one up ss and where it is supposed to be weighted for sinking. Gotta play with the amount of weight to get the desired rof.

post-17763-0-81219200-1488486730_thumb.jpg