Wtb: MATTLURES GILL * Vortex tail*

Scottieb

When Matt sent me one he specified that pictures of the tail could not be posted while he was going through the patent process.  He was also very clear that the bait was for testing and could not be sold, traded, or given away.  I'd like to think that anyone who has one will honor that.  I don't blame guys for wanting one, but Matt has valid reasons for keeping it under wraps for now.  I'm like everyone else hoping its released soon.

Not sure how many he gave away but from the looks of it 90% of his baits were posted with a blurry tail and no bass...Not even tied on...just a " Thanks Matt..."mailman was good today" bulls#it post... All I'm saying is maybe he should of gave them to guys who are actually going to fish them. If anyone has one that's drying out on a self let me know. Your secret is safe with me. PayPal ready.

Edited by Scottieb

Not sure how many he gave away but from the looks of it 90% of his baits were posted with a blurry tail and no bass...Not even tied on...just a " Thanks Matt..."mailman was good today" bulls#it post... All I'm saying is maybe he should of gave them to guys who are actually going to fish them. If anyone has one that's drying out on a self let me know. Your secret is safe with me. PayPal ready.

I think Ryan Perrey just caught a 10 on it so there are some guys fishing it apparently.

I only sent out a handful (maybe 6)and most went to east coast guys where the water is frozen. I think I will call the tail a hammer tail because of how hard it thumps. It looks totally different then a vortex tail and swims more aggressively. I should have them available soon. I the packaging has been approved and ordered. I understand the frustration and I promise they will be available soon. I also haven't decided how I am going to release them as I anticipate them selling faster then I can make them.