WTS 316s

Derek1.b

Need the money for a car and to help a friend out with his that we flipped this weekend. Hate to do this but need to fund tickets ect. Ill keep selling everything until I get the amount of money I need.post-27314-0-88278500-1489365392_thumb.jpg This is my friends truck if anyone could maybe give me a price you think to replace the cab and doors its a F250 Diesel 2006

From a fellow F250 owner, my damage estimate is "totalled". Part this one out and buy another truck. Ive seen used powerstroke motors go for 8-12 grand depending on the mileage. If it's a lariat or king ranch he can get a couple grand for the seats, steering wheel, center console etc. Body panels that aren't damaged, front and rear diff, transmission are all big money parts. There's easily 15-20 thousand dollars worth of parts on that truck.

Parts and labor he's probably looking at 15k+ to fix that. Not worth it.

From a fellow F250 owner, my damage estimate is "totalled". Part this one out and buy another truck. Ive seen used powerstroke motors go for 8-12 grand depending on the mileage. If it's a lariat or king ranch he can get a couple grand for the seats, steering wheel, center console etc. Body panels that aren't damaged, front and rear diff, transmission are all big money parts. There's easily 15-20 thousand dollars worth of parts on that truck.

Parts and labor he's probably looking at 15k+ to fix that. Not worth it.

Thank you

6" chart gone and shad

Thank you

6" chart gone and shad

So what I was getting at is don't sell all your lures trying to fix that truck, you won't get nearly enough. If you're selling them to get yourself a used car or a nice down payment on one, by all means go for it.

So what I was getting at is don't sell all your lures trying to fix that truck, you won't get nearly enough. If you're selling them to get yourself a used car or a nice down payment on one, by all means go for it.

Its not mine its a friends i told him it wasnt gunna drive another day but now i have to get money for a car because the one he had was going to be mine kn a few weeks