Hudd Score

fishnmike

Just scored a heck of a deal on some Hudds. Stopped by the Bait Barn this morning in Waterford for a soda. Always wander through the tackle becuase you never know what they are clearing out. Today I find a big box of Hudds sitting on the floor marked $10 each. I started digging and walked out with several phantom trout and hitch color 8 inchers in ROF 12. No plain rainbow colors. Lots of ROF 5s some 0s and some 16s. There were also a lot of 6 inchers in there.

Thought I would pass it on for any of the guys in the area that need some.

Just scored a heck of a deal on some Hudds. Stopped by the Bait Barn this morning in Waterford for a soda. Always wander through the tackle becuase you never know what they are clearing out. Today I find a big box of Hudds sitting on the floor marked $10 each. I started digging and walked out with several phantom trout and hitch color 8 inchers in ROF 12. No plain rainbow colors. Lots of ROF 5s some 0s and some 16s. There were also a lot of 6 inchers in there.

Thought I would pass it on for any of the guys in the area that need some.

CRAP!! I love the Phantoms!!

Thats different, Huddleston trout in the bargain bin. I remember the reaction strike in there but didnt think that the huddleston would ever come to this. Guess the hudd craze is over as I notice more and more of his first supporters are getting cut off. Bite the hand that feeds you end up starving

I think its more of an issue of the tackle store wayyyyy over extending itself with swimbaits in stock. You have to face it, the swimbait community is a realitively smalll segment of the population and a tackle store can have a lot of money sitting on pegs.

Thanks for the post! I scored a handful of them as they were clearing out the rest of the box. Manny, the owner of Bait Barn said no one ever buys Hudds in any color other than Trout. So he decided to dump all inventory and from now on will only stock Trout in various sizes.