JSJ (Josh St John) Snack Size Trout Review.

riderfisher123

Whats up SU? I will be posting my thoughts, and a review of the Snack Size. This is my first real review, so bare with me :D

JSJ the company created by Josh St John, who personally designs the baits himself.

The Bait: The bait has a slim design (2 joint or 3 joint optional) and is 7". The bait in my opinion has great twitching, deadsticking action and really puts off a spastic injured motion. I personally like the chartreuse shad but there are 10 different colors and they range around $80. The bass that eat this bait will range from the 1lb range and way up. In personal opinions i think the design is perfect for where I fish. I got started on this bait when I saw them on TackleWarehouse.com and liked the look of them, I picked one up on sale on MonsterFishingTackle.com and purchased one for half the retail price. The bait features Owner 2x hooks, and heavy duty split rings. The eyes are glass and the colors very with each bait. If you contact Josh you can have a custom color maid upon request.

Pros: The baits come equipt with great components and according to styles colors are very nice and cover lots of forage baits.

Cons: The paint chips fairly easy and the fins arent the strongest.

I rate this bait a 7.5/10. I hhope you guys enjoy this review, and stay tuned for more in the future... Leave your feedback and any questions.

Thanks, Rider

Good review Rider, I already have a JSJ snack size review thread, you should add to those threads that are already created, not make new threads. Copy and paste this to my review and ask the Mods to delete this.