The Bassmaster Classic

natalex85

For those that don't know Conroe is responsible for the most submissions to the Tx share a lunker program than any other lake.  The entry weight is 13 lbs.

I think this statement not even close

You may be right. They said it numerous times on the classic show yesterday. I was surprised so I tried to Google it without success. So I don't know.

You may be right. They said it numerous times on the classic show yesterday. I was surprised so I tried to Google it without success. So I don't know.

I just know fork has like over 2 or 3 hundred sal entries. And second place isn't even close with like 30. Sam, oh, and Alan henry have a few,

On day three KVD started his morning by chucking a SK King Wake Shad along the seawalls.  Didn't get any bites but he did stray from the jerkbait he was using most of Friday and Saturday.

You all think Zaldain was chucking the 262T?

Grats to Jordan Lee, amazing accomplishment at only 25 years old, and he's got more years of fishing left than his age.

I'm okay with the anglers spending time on the stage thanking their sponsors, and okay with BASS giving them the time to do so.  Fishing isn't on the level of other sports that have a lot of TV/advertising revenue coming in, so sponsor money is still one of the lifelines of the sport.  Plus every so often you run into a local niche sponsor that might give you something new to play with, that you may otherwise have never heard of.

On day three KVD started his morning by chucking a SK King Wake Shad along the seawalls.  Didn't get any bites but he did stray from the jerkbait he was using most of Friday and Saturday.

You all think Zaldain was chucking the 262T?

Grats to Jordan Lee, amazing accomplishment at only 25 years old, and he's got more years of fishing left than his age.

I'm okay with the anglers spending time on the stage thanking their sponsors, and okay with BASS giving them the time to do so.  Fishing isn't on the level of other sports that have a lot of TV/advertising revenue coming in, so sponsor money is still one of the lifelines of the sport.  Plus every so often you run into a local niche sponsor that might give you something new to play with, that you may otherwise have never heard of.

Zaldain said which one he used on stage.  It was a big one.  Is there a 3?? series I don't know that lineup at all.