New guy just sayin hello

m_lowlander

Hey guys..i figured i should say hello.

I chucked big baits at muskies for years then got out of it... been chasing large bass with traditional gear for many years and just recently got a bug to chuck big stuff again...but this time for bass..

Cool site...been reading as much as i can. Things have changed alot as far as baits go... tons of japanse and hogh end stuff... i can already see this will cost me some change

Im in pgh pa so we kind of dont have the big girls here but still can find 6 and 7 pounders each season....

If any northeast guys have bait recomendations that would be cool... just looking for favorites...

Welcome!

Definitely lots of good info on here to read through and yes the big baits and gear can take a chunk out of your wallet real quick.

I'm in the Southeast area of PA and like you said the fish here aren't quite as big as some of the other states but still plenty of good sized fish looking for a big meal.

As far as baits go I'd say stick to the tried and true to start with and then branch out. Huddleston, and M.S Slammer is what I started out with.