WSB Wooden Swimbaits M.O.A.F

Filthy_BassHooker

Some of us has money and fishing is our thing,,,. To each there own. I would buy one and use it. I dont care what other people think about the cost of what "i" paid for something with my own money. If something that nice and costly bothers somebody too bad- get a better job no? It is a very nice looking lure and i would be proud to have that in my collection and so would others :)

Some of us has money and fishing is our thing,,,. To each there own. I would buy one and use it. I dont care what other people think about the cost of what "i" paid for something with my own money. If something that nice and costly bothers somebody too bad- get a better job no? It is a very nice looking lure and i would be proud to have that in my collection and so would others :)

So your an art collector or a fisherman? Cause I know im not into fishing to just collect overpriced baits and jerk off to how good my baits look and think about how much I paid for it and how rare it is and how no one else has one cause they either can't afford it or just aren't dumb enough to throw away money....take that wsb spray paint it all black or white I know it will catch just as many if not more bass don't care.....lures catch more fisherman than fish and seems especially true swimbaiting that the lure's are meant to catch the fisherman #thetruth

Bass swinger or *#* @ss swinger? It dont matter either way. Relize two things,,, swimbaits aint cheap, and two- more people on this forum own descent baits that cost alot. This post wasnt about who would spend money on here lil boy its about how nice the lure looks and how releastic it was by two good bait makers. No one on here cares how much of a cheap @ss your making yourself look like :) Cheers!

Edited by GoblinSlayer

Do you haters yell at people when they drive by in a nice car, wearing a nice jacket, eat at a nice restaurant?

Some people have the means and desire to buy something that gives them joy. Why do you have a problem if they do?

Get over yourselves.