Hudd 0 rig question!

Tubinferbass

First, I have had sinkers and floaters, I just sold one that floats. The sinkers are one helluva summer bait, as are the floaters. Secondly, I would just hang a treble from a split on the bottom hanger, no need to BB rig it.

Not a big fan of belly hooks when dead stickin. An have had really good luck with rigging the 10" floatin platinum bb way. I agree that they hit from under neath but all strikes ive seen have hit head first even with the big 10". The platinums take some work to float right too but thought this would be more durable. I guess im jus gunna shave some led well c how it goes 8-) thanks guys for the info ill let you guys know how it goes......

She floats awesome!!! I took 2.5 grams of lead outta the belly an added 1.5 grams of hooks an rings so shes still a gram under weight :) gunna go try out at dv tomorrow with fisher...... On the dd hunt again :) thanks for the info guys !!! So now im kinda thinking of trying to make a hudd suspend by doin this!

Well thats lame..... All I heard was how good they were to deadstickin...... I dont really wanna open the bell but I might jus have to :|

Its a quick fix man theres no way to screw it up. cut the belly behind the lower hook keeper, and theres about a 1/4" of lead that hangs off the back, snip it off and mend it back together. done. takes 1 minute.