Another MA PB smallie

twil93

So this past Thursday morning we were able to get Steve on his PB smallie (4/20 smallie write up). 2 days later on Saturday morning we were able to find me one too. Lakers and smallies have been clobbering our swimbaits so far this year at the Q. We set up on a point near a sandy drop where we had seen fish earlier. I get hit mid retrieve and swing, losing the fish a few cranks later. Smallies and 10/0s are a tough combo. I get it in and cast back in the same direction. Just as my bait gets into view about 12-15 feet from the boat, I see a black shadow come into view too. My reaction to the fish instantly slowed my retrieve and she sucked in my weedless rago at the same time. Swing up and she's got it. Steve jumped to the net faster than I've ever seen but she hit so close to the boat that I got 2 more cranks and decided to swing it before he even had the net out. Laughs and high 5s quick then back at it. Fish measured 20.5" on the WCZ board and weighed in at 4lb 4oz. Bigger and better soon to come! Will post cast to catch soon too!

- LDC workshop custom XH

- Shimano Conquest 400

- Seagar 20# Abrazx

- 10/0 Owner

- Rago weedless

Was also able to put our other buddy on his PB smallie on Sunday! Bottom picture is his 3lb 14oz on a keitech "swimjig". 3 straight trips with 3 different smallie PBs!

Thanks for the read,

Tyson

post-24038-0-62846700-1493128115_thumb.jpg

post-24038-0-39948500-1493128145_thumb.jpg

post-24038-0-94230200-1493128486_thumb.jpg

Fell in love wit it when manny saved me by lettin me use one of his all day when my reel was "not allowed" up. Got it a few weeks after lol thanks Jon, loving these 4-5lb smallies but still lookin for a true giant!!

Fell in love wit it when manny saved me by lettin me use one of his all day when my reel was "not allowed" up. Got it a few weeks after lol thanks Jon, loving these 4-5lb smallies but still lookin for a true giant!!

Great investment, the race is on for the 6 mark, lol, get it!