First hudd fish

Garrett

Went out today bank fishing with a friend after class and stuck this fish at 4.6lbs. Not huge but it's my first fish on a huddleston and I got to watch her eat it! I saw this fish a week before when she bit just the tail right in front of me so I went down to the same spot and made the same cast with no result. Then I moved about ten yards down the bank and casted past another boulder in the water and wham! She nailed and I set the hook but she didn't stick and I fell down the bank on my back and watched my hudd fly in the air and land in the water in front of me. It had landed in a submerged bush in about a foot of water, I quickly got up and realed up the slack when I saw her making a b-line for the bait. I twitched it and she blew through the Bush and inhaled it at my feet. Awsome!post-27810-0-95078400-1493780426_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Good story r u sure it was the same fish?

Im Not posative but it came from almost the exact same same spot and was the same size as the fish I had seen just a week prior but it could definitely be a different one