WTT for Baby Wakes/Wake Jr

Campobassmaster

As the title states.....

Looking to trade a Trap bass duck (mallard) basically brand new, no rash or hook points, fished once

for a Baby wake or wake jr

looking to POSSIBLY trade a 3 piece RARE WSB painted in Coral/King snake (IDK my snakes well, its black red and yellow) for a wake jr (or a freestyle gill/shad)

looking for these colors in order of preference

1.black/matte black/lit up bass

2.bass/carp/sissy/bluegill

3.kokanee/blue trout/

NOT looking for: disco, red head, hitch, shad, ayu unless its a wake jr for the trap bass duck.

PM me for pics or text 5107806785

I will post pics in the AM if I don't tonight.

Edited by Campobassmaster

post-25816-0-85378700-1494875790_thumb.jpg

Willing to trade the wsb or duck. but also willing to trade everything else pictured (all soft baits + gancraft) for a baby wake (I will add a hudd 68 or cash too if needed)

Edited by Campobassmaster

You were the guy looking to trade a going fishing glide for a 316 glide last month..

yeah, I was, and I got offers for for that.  everyone values things differently.  Jack knows i'm just busting his nuts.

deak, you were the guy trying to pass of a og bloody keta bass 175 to me as 'good condition' or 'minty'.  thing looked like it had been through a wood chipper!!!!

yeah, I was, and I got offers for for that.  everyone values things differently.  Jack knows i'm just busting his nuts.

deak, you were the guy trying to pass of a og bloody keta bass 175 to me as 'good condition' or 'minty'.  thing looked like it had been through a wood chipper!!!!

negative on that ghost rider.