3:16 Glides

Top Ramen

Over a punk trying to pawn his fake 316 problems on someone else. You will get what you deserve. Karma is real bro.

Karma huh kid? I'm gonna get what I deserve for advising my friends here in Swimbait Underground by only saying CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer Beware) because you posted your fugazi 8" Freestyle Trout in non-factory paint for sale on Swimbait Badlands for quite a while (unless you had more of the exact one made) and had ZERO takers? And now you put your fugazi FS Trout for trade here on Swimbait Underground asking only for a $100 value 3:16 Freestyle Shad straight up on a trade that only makes sense to you my child? Hope you had fun at your prom kid and stop coming in here threatening people with your "karma vengeance theory". Get over yourself and pay more attention to your prom date.Hope you don't turn into the new Campo Trader Jack character on Swimbait Underground...

Oh and one last piece of advice Brandon Roberts....next time you want to throw shade on me don't forget to scroll through my Swimbait Underground member feedback thread.I just bumped it up for you so you can find it easy.Find any evidence of the "3:16 problems" I supposedly have with so many positive trades and transactions.A lot of advocates and happy SU members on my feedback thread.

Let me know when you have a thread with positive member feedback that will prove you're not just an immature opportunistic troll with shady trades...

I don't do business here JC but thanks for that useless information.. You was smart enough to keep them on the down low. I mean it would be stupid to post them here. Just because you was involved doesnt mean I was. You trolled my post with "buyer beware" when you was the one involved. I still don't understand that but if that makes you feel happy go for it. Go eat some more steroids and have a nice day.

I don't do business here JC but thanks for that useless information.. You was smart enough to keep them on the down low. I mean it would be stupid to post them here. Just because you was involved doesnt mean I was. You trolled my post with "buyer beware" when you was the one involved. I still don't understand that but if that makes you feel happy go for it. Go eat some more steroids and have a nice day.

I'm not taking sides here but that post is so poorly written it hurts my brain...PS, who the phuck eats steroids?

Edited by deaknh

Okey doke Forrest....I mean Brandon.Have a wonderful life......mmmmmmkay?

post-26051-0-77798500-1496350799_thumb.gif