OG Punker?

Fish45

I'm having trouble figuring out whether this is a og or new punker. I know the new style has a big dolphin like lip, but this has a lip too sort of, not as big as the others I've seen tho!

Please drop some knowledge below thanks!

post-27789-0-84023400-1496378844_thumb.png

They were advertised as having minor flaws in the paint ... Some had small " runs" others had "smudges" nothing to effect the performance

mainly asthetic .. Didn't really care price was reduced on them ...

can't remember exactly the price except that it was a bargain comparitively speaking

Do you guys know if any of the OGs lacked the black dog "paw" on the top of the lure? I recently acquired a 6" punker (or what appeared to be a punker) in rainbow trout and noticed that it was missing the paw. It resembles the OG shown above as far as the nose shape looks. Just curious if it could be legit or not. Thanks

Do you guys know if any of the OGs lacked the black dog "paw" on the top of the lure? I recently acquired a 6" punker (or what appeared to be a punker) in rainbow trout and noticed that it was missing the paw. It resembles the OG shown above as far as the nose shape looks. Just curious if it could be legit or not. Thanks

I'll take a look at mine later and see, I don't remember if they all have paws or not.  Post a pic of yours and we can tell you whether its a new or old production

Not certain...but it could be a repaint???? I painted some years ago before they became "endangered species" that i simply painted over the paw...not thinking about potential value years later...That's the way it is...