Worst stares to fish list

Jetfisherjohn

Just saw someone post this the other day. In the top 10 were some states I thought shouldn't be on there, but oh well. But with that being said.. being from Indiana, and Indiana being named the worst fishing state in the country, I want to take it upon myself to make that title dissapear! I've got some things coming in the mail and in the works soon, I should be able to make this ranking of worst state to fish look like a fool.

post-28014-0-33728900-1498578837_thumb.jpg

Arizona Tonto lakes are experiencing an algae Bloom, a lot of the locals including myself are holding off from fishing the lakes that have been effected.  Tournaments have been pushed off for a few months in hopes that the bloom passes.  In respect of Az local fisheries, for those who are planning a trip, it would be appreciated if you postponed until further notice. 

Arizona Tonto lakes are experiencing an algae Bloom, a lot of the locals including myself are holding off from fishing the lakes that have been effected.  Tournaments have been pushed off for a few months in hopes that the bloom passes.  In respect of Az local fisheries, for those who are planning a trip, it would be appreciated if you postponed until further notice. 

Oh my god ur so knowledgeable and respectful, wish there were more people like you, c'mon Colo...... remind me to slap the living hell outta you the next time I see you