WTT for 3:16

swinbaitbassing

I want to trade my only baitcaster for a 3:16 hard bait (dont want to be too specific)any smaller one, i really want a 3:16 but dont have any money bieng 15 and not able to get a job, would like to trade for a KVD Signature Series Baitcaster, slightly scratched around the spool. PLEASE HELP ME! The reel is 110 new.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fella, baits are made to catch fish, without a reel how are you going to fish a bait? PM me and I'll send you the two 3:16 soft baits I have and you can join the club.

NGaHB

Haha love it bro...that's good stuff right there, in more ways than one. :D

Any certain color hardbait you are looking for? I have a wake jr in trout that im not using. Ill give it to you for $50 shipped. Let me know

good man there trav. passing it on. good fish karma will surely be on your side :D

Thanks for the kind words. I was lucky enough to have a member hook me up the same way with my first 3:16, so Im all about passing on the gesture. We got all the details worked out and it should be in his hands within a week or two.

Save your baitcaster and start with softbaits much more inexpensive and a great way to get into the game!

good luck!

QFT.

No baitcaster means you can't throw the bait anyway and the last thing this world needs is more 3:16 baits that don't get thrown.

PM your address and i'll also send you some soft swimbaits you can throw on a regular baitcaster. They're not 3:16, but they are good baits like Optimum and Black Dog.

Classy move Trav...Glad you got hooked up..make sure and pass it along...

Whats up with this younger generation I tell you,you youngsters have no hustle..what happened to taking your lawn mower door to door?pulling weeds?walking dogs? I gaurantee you if you approach any adult and offer to do some work for cash the will hook you up.My oldest daughter Is 12 shes the same way..