Black Dog Customer Service

mrfishin86

Anybody have a good way of getting in touch with Black Dog? I had been communicating with them through Facebook just fine but after I sent a check, a defective bait and 2 that I wanted to have repainted I haven't heard anything. The check was cashed within 3 days of me sending it and now I haven't heard anything for 2+ months just looking to speak with someone there to hopefully get a status update.

I got a bad punker a few months ago, i just sent him an email through his website and he replied within a day  or two, sent him my bait to replace and he sent me a new one and an extra bait to offset the shipping.   Everything went pretty good for me!

First swimbait I bought was a G2 (from TWH). It arrived here in Cape Town and I rushed it outside to my pool. First cast hit the side and cracked the tail off.

Once I stopped crying like a 2 year old who's puppy died, I emailed them asking how I could get another tail. They posted me one free of charge. Great service.

You can mail them through their site http://blackdogbaits.bigcartel.com/contact or possibly directly on lunkerpunker@yahoo.com

ive been trying to get in touch with them for a month or 2 now, regarding a shell cracker that i need repaired, and havent heard anything back. Ive emailed them through the website and through my personal email. No response. Very disheartening as it was an expensive bait and i really loved fishing it. 

That's where I'm at. Got a custom painted OG punker from a local shop, first day fishing it, first blowup and the hook hanger ripped out of the bait. They said they'd take care of it so I sent it and haven't heard anything since.

Sent an email through their site about a month ago asking about the sizes available in the custom painted punkers and haven't gotten any response. Guess I'll have to try contacting them through the facebook page.