More Linesider rants.....

Jfish

As a fairly new swimbait guy(coming up on 1 year of decent amounts of fishing), its funny how my personal list of brands to avoid keeps growing. It is also funny how the brands that I have had the most success and find myself fishing almost exclusively are NOT on that list. Coincidence? I think not.

The original message contained racial comments which were clearly disgusting. I do not post here very often, but a few people on this site, good people, may have been offended by what that guy said.

It is very sad that due to jealousy, the owner of a bait company would stoop so low and say things that clearly hurt people and demonstrate no class whatsoever.

He should be ashamed of himself.

There's a certain level of competitiveness and trash talking that I've come to accept amongst bait makers but this guys on another level. I'd bet he'd freak if that text message he sent Mickey ended up on Black Dogs facebook page...just sayin'. Noone forced him to choose the words he did. I think he throws those crazy beligerent comments thinking they will get deleted and he won't ever have to answer to them but....not the case.

JK

sort of on topic, got to test out the quality of the FS Shad tonight. A REAL test. Was tuning in the new 401 and threw my shad about 40 yards straight into a cliffside. That shad bounced off, scared the ish out of some ducks nearby it hit so loud, hit the water and started swimming true as ever. That my friends, is a crash test that proved quality beyond a doubt. And I dont plan on repeating it. :D

For the most part I stay out of this BS...but not this time. There are actually two guys who run Black Dog baits and although I have never met either one of them personally, I've done business with both of them. One of them is a pretty good guy...the other one is the a'hole this thread is about. Because of him there's no way I'll spend another dime with these guys. I like to fish Punkers and I own a bunch of them, but when they're gone

I won't be back to buy any more of them or any other baits they sell.

Tree

For the most part I stay out of this BS...but not this time. There are actually two guys who run Black Dog baits and although I have never met either one of them personally, I've done business with both of them. One of them is a pretty good guy...the other one is the a'hole this thread is about. Because of him there's no way I'll spend another dime with these guys. I like to fish Punkers and I own a bunch of them, but when they're gone

I won't be back to buy any more of them or any other baits they sell.

Tree

You'd think they' get the hint, with a statement like that :roll:

Wow I find that truly hard to believe that Black dog would slander one of their retailers. Thats good for business. Makes me wonder what is really happening with them.

Nothing they haven't made a wood 9" punker in years to my knowledge.