SS 175 VS jointed claw 178

Angryjohn

So i have to wait for my next bait to be built and there are some staple baits out there that i have yet to try.  Looking to pick up a 175 slide swimmer or a jointed jointed claw 178.  Which one would you choose as i may pick up the other as the season progresses...

KeepinitReel did a You Tube vid on a few glidebaits in action on the water which included a SS 175 and Gan Craft 178.

I did watch the video twice before posting and he caught one on the 178 while showing the bait.  Just seems that the 175 is way more popular.  I will get them both eventually...

You will be happy especially since the SS175 is more durable than the Gan Craft.

Yeah I've seen a lot of reports of people's Jointed Claws taking on water. They're pretty popular lures though so who knows how common an issue it really is.

Never had a problem with Jointed Claws (and I own a whole swarm of it). If you searching long enough you will find negative reviews on nearly all swimbaits. Deps SS, JCs, DRT Klash, S-Waver etc.
​And I have no glue why the Deps should be more durable then the Gan Crafts. Both are great products!

Edited by BigBaiter