Baitsmith Mags

IsaacM619

Props to you Isaac for saying your part. Respect to you for that. Honestly, I feel like you have brought more good to this community than bad with your IsaacM account. I genuinely believe that you wanted to be here to participate and learn and share experiences. And not to mention the sic baits, I'm still wracking my brain as to why someone would sell all those Micro Minks. But in all seriousness, I would like to see you stick around and keep posting and selling. I know we all want to know whats going to happen with that 18+ your chasing! With that being said, I trust your aware that if these shady deals continue, you will be exposed. If you choose to stay, and if other members choose to give you a chance to turn it around, all i can say is: don't "Not Allowed" it up. 

Jared Kiernan ripped off many members of this site, and other sites. Newer members may not remember him but many of us long time members do. He's a scammer plain and simple. He's also had multiple usernames over the past 10yrs

Thanks for the posts. No, I'd never heard of the guy. After looking through those, I totally get the uproar and wouldn't blame anyone for being pissed. Hopefully, no one got completely ripped off this time around. 

Props to you Isaac for saying your part. Respect to you for that. Honestly, I feel like you have brought more good to this community than bad with your IsaacM account. I genuinely believe that you wanted to be here to participate and learn and share experiences. And not to mention the sic baits, I'm still wracking my brain as to why someone would sell all those Micro Minks. But in all seriousness, I would like to see you stick around and keep posting and selling. I know we all want to know whats going to happen with that 18+ your chasing! With that being said, I trust your aware that if these shady deals continue, you will be exposed. If you choose to stay, and if other members choose to give you a chance to turn it around, all i can say is: don't "Not Allowed" it up. 

Odd behavior was happening for sure, I just didn't think there was enough there to label anyone a "scammer". Could have been heading that way again though.

Maybe the guy has changed, maybe not. Maybe he'll make amends like he said he would here or maybe not. I guess we'll see. 

Props for sure for meeting this head on and not disappearing.