WTS or Trade Dobyns 908

Bloodkitty

Dobyns 908. Selling for $180 or I’d like to work out a trade for a Dobyns 784c or 742sf. SoCal only for sales/trades involving the 908.

PM me if you’re interested. Also PM me if you have either of those rods for sale. Local or otherwise doesn’t matter to me on that.

post-27915-0-73570100-1521671567_thumb.jpeg

Just a little more info I think I should add gaging from the messages I' getting-

I've test swam baits from a 10" Hudd through the 13" Dockrat on this rod and thought it handled them very well. I haven't caught any fish, and my experience with this rod is limited. I had a very significant injury not long after I acquired the rod and didn't get to put a lot of time into it. I'm changing up my approach and considering that this rod is not necessary for the largest bait I personally want to throw. 

The 908 is an amazing rod. It’s amazing for bigger to very big baits. Killer for the 250, 10†hudd, 11†and 12†TT, super slammer, Roman Mother and more. It will very legitimately toss 5-11oz comfortably. I love mine and would highly recommend it. And it’s not a broomstick at all. It’s light and sensitive

I really want this, but a lot of times I drive my civic fishing......it won't fit without taking down the backseat. And it's not always possible to put down the backseat if I'm going with buddies. I would've picked it up already if it was an 8'6

Yea it's 8'10 from what I understand. Never tried but my cousin has a 908 and a civic. He says he has to put his seat down. It's slightly tricky even putting my 8' rods into the civic. I saw this up yesterday and been thinking about it since lol

Edited by SumoNinja