Cheap eBay Swimbaits

FishyPaco

On 4/28/2018 at 9:14 PM, Garrett said:

Really cheap if you by strait from China ali express

Screenshot_20180428-211232_Samsung Internet.jpg

At $.08 a piece at the minimum order 200 pieces I’m still doing better than a deps 250 haha

1 hour ago, deaknh said:

Exactly. Just remove the hooks, hook hangers, eyelet, joint connectors, then cut the bait in half and replace the internal hardware. Then throw it away cause it's still jumk.

I just used a suspend dot and tuned it  to how I liked it and it’s fished killer for me even caught some nice striper of it. Got a lot of confidince in them just sent one to get repainted can’t wait to get it back!

3 hours ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

I just used a suspend dot and tuned it  to how I liked it and it’s fished killer for me even caught some nice striper of it. Got a lot of confidince in them just sent one to get repainted can’t wait to get it back!

You've been lucky then. I tried them and had the bodies break just mailing them.

• 1 year later...

LOL. They are hated by the community, but they catch fish.  Like was said above, they wont hold up as well as well-built baits.  But they are so cheap they can be worth it.