Alot happened today

Loganodum38

So.....finalized my thoughts on a few reels and rods that I'll post in the reviews thread later. Got on the water today around 4 after moving back from college. Started sub surface, nothing really happening. Turned to top water and someone threw gas on the fire. The bite TURNED ON. Didn't make much sense to me but I'm not complaining. I was covering water and flipping rats into cover and throwing and the 8"BD shad in open areas with much success. Got on a school of 5 (or at least that's how many I pulled out of the school) fish all between 6.2-6.9. Hooked my first "2 fish on 1 lure" today on a rat but one came off when trying to get them in the boat, was still quiet a rush. Finished out with a 34lb bag but for this lake that's ok nothing special. My best there is 42lbs back in 2014 but that was with my dad but none the less my best there. Although today was one of my most successful numbers wise due to learning rat tips from ceaser. MAD PROPS TO THE DUDE, much respect and thanks. I probably caught idk somewhere around 30 fish in 4 hours. Alot were 3-4lb but still 30 swimbait fish in 4 hours is alot for me. But before you comment about the BD shad. Alot of people talk trash about it being a bucca copy. Well I wouldn't say it's anywhere close to the BPS s waver and Hudd copy.  The baits IMO are completely different. Different sound, material, action (sort of), and I like how the BD comes stock with a magnet,(correct me if I'm wrong my bullshad is a older model so not sure if the new ones do) I saw it on sale in field and stream for $10 said why not and I love it. While it is a similar style bait I do not think it's the same thing even if that was the intent. I personally catch more on it than a bucca, no hate either way, just wanted to add that in before someone says I'm supporting a ripoff. Here's a pic of the biggest out of the school went 6.9Screenshot_20180503-225836.thumb.png.df84ce57ce53f1dc2b87321d5395bba1.pngIMG_20180503_231323_549.thumb.jpg.12bee54af36441d136f2743e0879c42d.jpg