PHONEY FROG CRAW

dylan628

I bought one of the phone frog craws, first trip out, didn't swim like the videos Jason posted on instagram, tried to skip the bait under a dock and the claws fell off. I waited a few minutes and then recovered the claws since they float, half an hour later I caught a little 1 pound large mouth. When I was unhooking the fish I noticed that the claws were gone. I know that this is a prototype bait, but why make people pay $32 for a chatter bait that wont last more then 10 casts? has anyone else that has purchased the bait have the same problem

4 hours ago, Willluvstafish said:

People should try contacting a bait maker and allowing him a chance to correct the situation BEFORE publicly outing him.

I have, he made everything right, but its still a review and my opinion there bud 

3 minutes ago, dylan628 said:

I have, he made everything right, but its still a review and my opinion there bud 

Too bad your review didn't mention that the bait maker made it right. That's the difference between a good review and someone just ripping a baitmaker.

1 hour ago, dylan628 said:

Probably should have included that in your "review" bud. I've done buisness with Jason before and had a glitch. He went above and beyond to make it right. There's plenty of assholes bait makers, save the bitching for them

Notice the amount of people standing up for Jason? It's cause hes a stand up dude. I have one as well, had the same issue and he hit me back within minutes to let me know he will be shipping new claws that are better. Whats funny is the one part you're complaining about is the part hes fixing. Next time you want to dig a hole, grab a shovel instead;)

On 5/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, dylan628 said:

"I know that this is a prototype bait, but why make people pay $32 for a chatter bait that wont last more then 10 casts?" 

1. If you "know that this bait is a prototype", then you should also know that problems unforeseen by the maker could arise. 

2. "why make people pay $32" No one made you pay $32 for anything. You willingly chose to do so. 

9 hours ago, Bloodkitty said:

1. If you "know that this bait is a prototype", then you should also know that problems unforeseen by the maker could arise. 

2. "why make people pay $32" No one made you pay $32 for anything. You willingly chose to do so. 

#1 - agreed

#2 - although I would expect that for $32, you should be past the "things falling off" stage