DRT Deals on TW

sluglord

41 minutes ago, evilcatfish said:

That's not just TW though, megabass is pretty serious about their pricing agreement. Sucks because I'd like to get one of the new xx rods and maybe a couple more USA destroyers

I tried everywhere haha no one is having a sale on megabass product :(  

Have you tried to call in an order? Reason i ask is because i have talked with TW and with other sites and have been told that whenever there is a sale and they have there restrictions listed that doesn’t mean you can’t get them under the sale deal it just means that the the bait/gear manufacturers have put a “MAP” pricing restriction on there merchandise meaning that the 2nd party seller ie TW is not alowd to post there merchandise online at a lower price than the manufacturer has set otherwise they will loose there contract to sell there merchandise with said company. Many times durring sales i have called in an order because of this and the web dealer has honnered the sale price. Give them a call and ask, can’t hurt worse they will say is no. 

Edited by rogers954
Spelling

3 hours ago, rogers954 said:

Have you tried to call in an order? Reason i ask is because i have talked with TW and with other sites and have been told that whenever there is a sale and they have there restrictions listed that doesn’t mean you can’t get them under the sale deal it just means that the the bait/gear manufacturers have put a “MAP” pricing restriction on there merchandise meaning that the 2nd party seller ie TW is not alowd to post there merchandise online at a lower price than the manufacturer has set otherwise they will loose there contract to sell there merchandise with said company. Many times durring sales i have called in an order because of this and the web dealer has honnered the sale price. Give them a call and ask, can’t hurt worse they will say is no. 

Megabass is the one brand that is pretty much absolutely excluded. I've tried calling TW and other retailers and none will honor the discount on MB stuff