ABT baits

Shimano77

Curious about the suicide glide,  homicide xtreme wrap glide,  and suicide xtreme wrap glide. I've read that some believe these to be better than a deps 250...?

I thought about getting one, but not sure which to get. Any experience with any of these and your thoughts are appreciated. 

I have the suicide glide I love it. It has a slow glide to it. I think of it as more as a coldwater glide. Its nowhere near the glide of the 250. The 250 way more versatile and a lot more fun to fish. 

With that said I really like my suicide glide it caught me my second biggest bass this year and if I lost it ever I would get another one. The closest thing I tried to a 250 is the baitsanity. It sinks faster but the 250 is way more Superior cool thing with the baitsanity I can be on a 18 foot embankment from the water and have it glide flawlessly something I've never been able to do with the glides I've tried. since I fish from Bank I thought this was cool.

Yes thats what I been told. But I hear the Hinkle is more like Deps where you can do that fast cutting in and out glide. Have no experience with the Hinkle but that's what I heard. The ABT you can't do that fast cutting in and out but yes it's a copy but from what I seen with mine and the swim vids of the Hinkle I say they have two different actions.