HUDD Walker

JeepFisher

he's so scummy, want your problem solved?  Do what I did and file a claim against his business through the better business bureau.  That got his attention really quickly after he blocked me on facebook and wouldn't respond to emails.

He’s a crook at this point a well know business with good reputation and we can’t get atleast updated excuses. He could give two shits about his customers now, quality control sucks lately too but he knows just like everyone else that there will not be a replacement for a 8in hudd and he will continue to sell them and make money. I’ve been vocal on fb about trying to get a update was told email huddbaits after to emails with no response i just assume I’ll never see them!

Ken is still working on them and wont say when they will ship.  So i asked for a refund for which Steve processed immediately for me.  contact@huddbaits.com is the email.  Steve has been very quick to respond to my emails, so I will say that he was responsive for me.  

• 3 months later...