10 inch Gizzard Glide

VolunteerSwimbaits

Just finished up this 10 gizzard shad glide bait. I have 20 hours invested into this bait. Got it to a slow sink at 6.5 ounces. First time painting scales, and only third time using an airbrush. Turned out alright, but I haven't fished it yet (update soon). Lakes around here don't hold giant fish, and are pretty muddy. So if you are interested in buying it, I might sell it for the right price. Let me know what ya'll think about this one!

20180801_171141-600x600.jpg

20180801_170854-600x600.jpg

20180801_170931-600x600.jpg

20180801_170947-600x600.jpg

2 minutes ago, jthod said:

It's one of those projects I get to work on about 15 minutes a week at this point.  Too much stuff going on.

Thats alright, patience is key when making these baits. Let me know when you get it made!

Update: Took it out today, and this bait preformed flawlessly. This bait can do effortless burns, and 180's. Very happy with the action and the sink rate. Slow sink and a wide, but erratic and flashy "S" swim... Sadly upon the lure hitting the water my homemade plastic top fin broke off, but it actually swims better without it, so no worries. Too bad my local lake doesn't even have Gizzard shad. :D