Triple Trout Tails And Mattlures

swinbaitbassing

So went fishing this weekend, used my new 5 in TT and first hook up and miss te bait comes back tailess, anyone know where i can buy tails for them? Or if any has some unused ones.and Also ive been fishing my hardgill almost every outing, and been catching alot of nice fish, but the paint is almost completly gone and was wondering if they can be re painted, would be willing to pay, the tail came off of it too but i made a nice make shift tail.

The 5 inch, was it the bluegill? If it takes the same tails as a bluegill and/or 6 inch, I have a few extra tails I can send you. I bought a few packs from performance tackle and ended up selling my 6" and losing my bluegill.

3 Golden Shiner! :lol::lol: And thanks a million dude!

Not a problem man, just pm me your address and I will put them in the mail Monday. Also, you might want to try using the lunker city fin-s fish(not the shads) ends as tails if you can find them at your local tackle store. They work real good at imitating a shad/herring's forked tail and they also make the triple trout swim differently(a little better in my opinion).