Shipping Rant.

JoshPerkins802

Ok this is really starting to irritate me. I'm an understanding person. But this is the 4th time in recent transaction on here. When someone buys something off of you and you say when your going to ship. You ship the day you say you will. I understand things come up. I do. But when you ship a week later than you say you are. Its frustrating. I don't care if your 16 and you have to have your mom ship for you. You give the correct day and ship it on that day. It is nobody else's responsibility to ship except yours. You made a deal. And as a man or woman you should do whatever it takes. I always ship when I say i will and most people on here do as well. I don't want to pinpoint, but it seems like its mostly the younger demographic. You have a responsibility. Fulfill it. And don't get pissy when someone is frustrated. The guys on here work hard for there fishing equipment and to gaff someone off is blatant disrespect. Not everyone is made of money,  or have parents that willingly finance these kind of things. Tighten up. Be responsible.

Like I said. Things come up. I've had stuff come up before. You message the buyer/trader and tell them what's going on and when you will be able to ship. I always tell a person I'll send the money back until I'm able to ship. Or have the other party hold onto there stuff so you can both ship the same day. It makes it better and easier for everyone. Most buyers will understand. But if stuff is coming up every day for a week. Somethings not right. Either you're scamming, or you don't respect the other person enough to be straight forward. 

And i don't want to be "That Guy" that calls you out for scamming. So for those of you that have done this. Read this. And know, deep down as a buyer, I think I'm getting scammed. But nobody wants to jump the gun and say it.

Edited by JoshPerkins802

24 minutes ago, JoshPerkins802 said:

Like I said. Things come up. I've had stuff come up before. You message the buyer/trader and tell them what's going on and when you will be able to ship. I always tell a person I'll send the money back until I'm able to ship. Or have the other party hold onto there stuff so you can both ship the same day. It makes it better and easier for everyone. Most buyers will understand. But if stuff is coming up every day for a week. Somethings not right. Either you're scamming, or you don't respect the other person enough to be straight forward. 

And i don't want to be "That Guy" that calls you out for scamming. So for those of you that have done this. Read this. And know, deep down as a buyer, I think I'm getting scammed. But nobody wants to jump the gun and say it.

Hate the feeling fer sure

I don't follow the "Feedback" section too closely but, from what I've seen there isn't too much negative feedback on there...mostly positive...which is good/bad depending on how you look at it:

1. Good: the majority of members here are reputable and honest.

2. Bad: people don't publicly admonish the delinquents or just live with the shitty service and move on...letting sh*tty people off the hook only to scam again. Feedback is feedback whether good or bad and as a community it's somewhat our responsibility to HONESTLY make others aware...even at the expense of someone's sh*tty reputation. 

I like the phrase: YOU GET WHAT YOU TOLERATE