Durability issues with the jointed claw 230?

Jls69

I would love to pick up a 230 but I’ve talked to 3 or 4 guys who have had theirs fill with water. Right now the only bigger glide I have is the SS 250 because I mostly fish jointed baits so I’m looking to expand my glide collection. If anybody has any feedback on the jointed claw 230 please let me know. I don’t want a frail bait because I mostly fish docks so baits do get hit every now and again

• 5 months later...

Hey Jackson, I have fished a few jointed claw 230's the last year or two pretty hard and have not had any issues with durability or them taking on water. Although I was skeptical before purchasing them as I had heard the same as you. I haven't banged them into too much cover or anything but I have fished them pretty heavily for big pike and walleye and they have held up exceptionally to those toothy critters. Hope that information helps, if you have any further questions about the baits feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...