Swap rats for biggins!

Zack.H

I have been throwing the bbz a lot catching dinky fish. Finally got a new rat and it's the alpha rat, a super slow waking rat. Tonight started off choppy windy weather with a clear sky. super bright conditions. I threw the alpha rat no bite, swapped to the bbz cause of the wind and lost a little fish. Then the wind died down and the weather has been cooling down, I went and fished a rocky bank. And after a super slow 7minute retrieve over a suspected biggin spot. I decide to walk the dog to hear a good ole wood clack sound. As I do so, the water erupted 2 feet in front of me. A big bass PULVERIZED the rat and fought like a champion!! I bank flip the fish after a 30second-1minute fight. And she is lively! She makes it hard to remove the trebles, she beats herself up on the bank. fishing on a angled rocky bank isn't easy. So I try to make it fast cause she's whooping her butt. I snap a few pictures. And I put her on the scale over the water. She bounces between 6.02-6.1 and then shook off the scales to swim away!

only one picture that wasn't blurry...

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...