Be on the look out

barse41

wow... sounds like its somebody who seen what you had. They got everything! Thats a bummer man, major. I got some extra stuff laying around too. DOnt know if will help but holler thru PMs. Im in Bethel Island so Im pretty local too.

Anyone have a really mean, blood thirsty dog they want to get rid of? lol

Thanks-Nick

My wife and I found these two running the countryside on our way to the lake on Mother's Day. They might lick the robbers to death ;)

556859_2871261074404_1023637103_n.jpg

SHoot man I'll send my 6 yr old son over there. According to him he the worlds deadliest ninja! :lol::lol:

You can tell him I except his challenge :lol: .

I have a 2 yr old jack russel terrier that rolls over and submits to chihuahuas she can distract them while those other dogs lick them to death.

Hope everything works out for you man.

Thanks for the offers guys. The stuff that bummed me the most was the discontinued stuff, and rare/custom stuff. 10+ hudds, 2 Baby tools, 4 soft tools, 1 generic trout, 2 raptors, 1 wake jr, 3 ms slammers, 3 triple trouts, 2 nates, 5 mag trouts, 1 hardgill. at least 40 line thru/top hook boottails, mostly osprey some rago. boxes of unopened packs of basstrix/trashfish/missionfish/mightyminnows and other tourney swimmers. then a bunch of lower end stuff like spro, abt, punkers, castaics, r2s. and tons of others i cant even think of.

Anyone have any spares laying around rusting and want to let them go for a reasonable price, let me know.

That really sucks Nick! I hate to say it but there is a good chance they will be back.

Happen to me 2x bro! Three must haves,a good alarm system,safe and a Great Pyrenees

Best dam watch dog I have even owned. The gear is on the way!

damn bro thats a list! That super sucks. PM me and Ill hook u with one of my Hand made wood baits, custom to your order, if that tickles your fancy.

SHoot man I'll send my 6 yr old son over there. According to him he the worlds deadliest ninja! :lol: :lol:

Dont bite off more than you can chew luke. I got a chop to the nuts the other day that made me a believer! :lol::lol:

You should just post your address, that way we all can send you a few baits.

Hell yeah underground!

You guys are awsome! Makes me pround to be apart of the fishing community. My work adress is 2032 Divanian dr. turlock, ca 95382. Thank you all so much.

Thanks-Nick

what is the company name and your last name if people are mailing stuff

SHoot man I'll send my 6 yr old son over there. According to him he the worlds deadliest ninja! :lol: :lol:

Dont bite off more than you can chew luke. I got a chop to the nuts the other day that made me a believer! :lol::lol:

LMAO. Now that's funny. Sounds like a cool little kid you got.

You should just post your address, that way we all can send you a few baits.

Hell yeah underground!

You guys are awsome! Makes me pround to be apart of the fishing community. My work adress is 2032 Divanian dr. turlock, ca 95382. Thank you all so much.

Thanks-Nick

what is the company name and your last name if people are mailing stuff

Dave, his last name is Barse. That much I do know. :D