Been a while

D.Harper603

Haven’t been able to do much fishing all summer due to a broken hand from a motorcycle accident. Took a little ride today to the northern part of New Hampshire and was able to stick a couple nice fish. After not fishing all summer it’s great to be back on the water.

A3B51128-14C3-43C3-9C8F-ED995B333478.jpeg

CC6ECC04-B1D3-4450-900D-3269BF36E4D6.png

FAD765C4-F40B-40D1-9A01-9FF1E3F8F0EB.jpeg

Edited by D.Harper603
Spelling error

1 hour ago, MaineBassin said:

Curious where this "northern part" of nh is you are speaking of that has bass. I went to high school in the most northern part of nh. This was before I got into bass fishing, but I wasn't aware there are bass up there. 

Didn’t go all the way up to Pittsburg. Just a little north of the notch.

On 9/30/2018 at 8:11 AM, MaineBassin said:

Curious where this "northern part" of nh is you are speaking of that has bass. I went to high school in the most northern part of nh. This was before I got into bass fishing, but I wasn't aware there are bass up there. 

looootttaa Bass up north - but a lot of Trout guys that want to protect that industry. I've read on other sites that guys will practice catch and kill becasue "those bass eat all my trout" :???:

Yeah growing up as a kid I did most fishing with my grandfather. All brook trout fishing. Bass were always considered junk fish. I had very very little exposure to bass fishing. When i tried it for the first time about 5 years ago it was an eye opening experience for me. Much more like a sport to me. Don't get me wrong, trout fish ing is challenging and fun, but IMO nothing close to bass fishing. I see people out trolling for trout and I just SMH.  That's not fishing to me. Kinda like riding the roads for birds or deer. 

When you say lotta bass up north, how far north are you talking about? To my knowledge there are not any up in Pittsburg (lake Francis, first lake etc). Would love to take a fishing trip up there if there are. Lots of nice trout for them to fatten up on if so.

22 hours ago, northeast_trev said:

looootttaa Bass up north - but a lot of Trout guys that want to protect that industry. I've read on other sites that guys will practice catch and kill becasue "those bass eat all my trout" :???:

17 minutes ago, MaineBassin said:

When you say lotta bass up north, how far north are you talking about? To my knowledge there are not any up in Pittsburg (lake Francis, first lake etc). Would love to take a fishing trip up there if there are. Lots of nice trout for them to fatten up on if so.

i know they're listed in Back Lake, you may be right about the Conn lakes