what lakes or parks do anyone recommend for throwimg swimba

kickinbASS

I'm afraid its going to be crickets on this one man. There's a lot of pressure on the city park lakes in Orange County so I don't know to many folks that will invite you to make their already tough waters tougher. The good news is that all these spots have fish in them its just a matter of putting in the time to figure out the type of bite and the time windows when they feed.

Perhaps someones more generous than I am but I'm not going to hold my breathe...hahahha..good luck!

JK

I'm afraid its going to be crickets on this one man. There's a lot of pressure on the city park lakes in Orange County so I don't know to many folks that will invite you to make their already tough waters tougher. The good news is that all these spots have fish in them its just a matter of putting in the time to figure out the type of bite and the time windows when they feed.

Perhaps someones more generous than I am but I'm not going to hold my breathe...hahahha..good luck!

JK

;)

JK

YEP!

Asking What, How and When can lead to some good info but "Where" is not the right question. You can get nice fish with swimbaits in just about any waterway in the US.

If someone takes another to water they fish and they get one good one, that new person would hit it hard like most do till there is no bite at all. So now the guy that took the other has not been getting them very well because of added pressure/catching. The funny thing is when the new person does get one they don't want to tell you or be truthful and you were the one that took them to a bite to begin with telling nothing but truths :lol: funny how that works.

You earn confidence in what you are doing in time, long hard hours of fishing sometimes till you get sore. Being that swimbait fishing can try ones mind and body it's hard to just hand it over.

Big fish do things to others, I lived it, so have many others. It's not "just a fish".

Good luck!