Here’s some baits that need to go. Prefer cash, but will consider fair trade offers. 949 878 1208 for questions. 

6in. Wood Lunker Punker x Realistic Wraps collab bass- like new, (tossed once) comes with box- $185 shipped.

Dockrat Lipped Rat-  cool bait, the knock is subtle, just not my style. as for condition: like new,just a couple hook points.. (shown in pictures)-$75 shipped

Nezuma XL Standard- no introduction needed, just never gets into my rotation anymore, condition is fairly used, but still many miles to go. can throw a trick worm back on if requested. $90 shipped

04D3E1B4-D9E0-4A7C-8D6C-26C8ACBC8DEB.jpeg

F48EC7D7-2371-47EC-981A-3615C602ACAC.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is a realistic wraps collab with Jeremy, both guys worked on the bait (Jeremy’s paint, and The wrap, well you know... ) to produce probably the best bass pattern done by hand on a bait I’ve ever seen in person. Paid 170 after shipping off the BD website, if you’re that skeptical I’d be happy to screenshot my receipt off PayPal. Anyway @Abobass ... considering I’m probably the one guy out of the few that got one and plans to sell theirs in objectively new condition, I’d like to believe 185 after shipping is pretty fair.

My bad... Retailed for 125. 145 after shipping, (made one too many purchases that month, got the price mixed up with something else) with that being said

bump 

Punker goes for $125 since I now look like an "Not Allowed"

Price drop on nez-$75 

OR

120 for both rats

• 2 weeks later...