JJ77

Good morning,

I am just looking to trade my brand new SS HPH for an XSS or XXSS or even a floater.  I'm not very familiar with the different sink rates the bait comes in I just like XSS for everything else so I figured I probably would for this too. 

Thanks!

Jeff

IMG_20181111_082048.jpg

IMG_20181111_082103.jpg

Just now, Zack.H said:

Been wanting to buy one of these for a while now, any know where a swim vid is?

If you can’t find a vid I can film one in a bit and send it to you. I need to put one on my YouTube channel cuz a lot of people wanna see it. 

19 minutes ago, Zack.H said:

Been wanting to buy one of these for a while now, any know where a swim vid is?

Also Randall may have some on his channel, look for "fishatlanta" channel

Edited by buzzed bait

Don’t really need a swim vid of a bait like the HPH. Doesn’t matter how wonky one might think it swims, it gets bit like mad. I bet at one point someone saw a swim vid of a slammer and thought, “ummmmm....”. 

3 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Don’t really need a swim vid of a bait like the HPH. Doesn’t matter how wonky one might think it swims, it gets bit like mad. I bet at one point someone saw a swim vid of a slammer and thought, “ummmmm....”. 

Jesse hit it on the head.  It doesn't have the same kind of glide as a Deps 250 that everyone is used to.  There are some days when the fish want that super-wide glide, but most fish I see swimming around don't swim like slalom skiers.  If you cut your teeth on the "typical" glide it will take a little getting used to, but like Jesse said: they do get bit.