bigpoppabass

$125 Tyd or add 3% fees. Up for sale is vintage 2011 custom Brook trout slammer.  Mike's crowning achievement and a moment in time bait.  Can't do the .5 mile wheel in with cartopper this bait was bought for. It looks pristine but has caught many fish.  

P.S. I am freaking tired of checking in store inventory for beyond burgers and hope to hire help with  purchase. 

IMG_20181121_133107.jpg

IMG_20181121_133054.jpg

8 minutes ago, cascadekiller said:

trades for beyond burgers?

I think price per pound is beyond kuerig kcups.  I would have to check that tho. Both are not sold by weight but have to check that. 2 frozen uncooked burgers about $6 in my hood. 

Edited by bigpoppabass

1 hour ago, bigpoppabass said:

I think price per pound is beyond kuerig kcups.  I would have to check that tho. Both are not sold by weight but have to check that. 2 frozen uncooked burgers about $6 in my hood. 

Ill raise a cow, butcher it, and label it vegan if you just ship all baits for sale or potentially for sale to my house.

3 hours ago, Block Head said:

What modifications were made ?

Of course hooks...Also, It has a special line tie recommended by a Japanese enthusiast a while ago here to make it crack down easier.  Mike Shaw approves of it. 

IMG_20181122_084509.jpg

Edited by bigpoppabass