More stolen baits

If any of you guys happen to run across a pink with pink/purple metal flake HPH or a 7 inch HPH on ebay etc. please let me know. I had some baits stolen from a car and don't think the guys knew what they were taking and just grabbed boxes in the car after taking other items they were after. Both of the above baits were one of a kind baits and the only ones of their color size I have made so they would make it easy to identify the person or people who took them. Thanks.

Randall

If any of you guys happen to run across a pink with pink/purple metal flake HPH or a 7 inch HPH on ebay etc. please let me know. I had some baits stolen from a car and don't think the guys knew what they were taking and just grabbed boxes in the car after taking other items they were after. Both of the above baits were one of a kind baits and the only ones of their color size I have made so they would make it easy to identify the person or people who took them. Thanks.

Randall

2 of those baits were mine... and Randall made it right, he sent me 2 more and i got them today... very good of you .. I will keep an eye open.. Thanks...( ; great lookin baits..