Black dog Baits

Tony91723

When you guys ordered from them, did you get a paypal email AND an official receipt/ purchase confirmation email from BDB?

Just curious...have never ordered from them (of course is see this thread after making the order) and decided to buy a bait and I only received a PayPal email. Usually you get one from the company and one from PayPal...

1 hour ago, Abobass said:

Homie that ain’t no Joe Schmoe that’s one of the most respected members in the swimbait community that works at black dog with Jeremy.  Seems like you got a free bait for the trouble so ?????

Good for him, in my book he is some random ass person on some forum that isn't the owner of the company.  I received a tracking # for a bait heading to Minnesota btw, and thats already been delivered.   Problem is I live in so cal.  

1 hour ago, Abobass said:

Homie that ain’t no Joe Schmoe that’s one of the most respected members in the swimbait community that works at black dog with Jeremy.  Seems like you got a free bait for the trouble so ?????

Apparently, reading comprehension is not one of your strong points. Did you not read the part where I wrote I have to figure out how to pay this guy back now?

5 hours ago, FishNH89 said:

My fault I guess being a dick is one of your strong points 

the comment I read was baits going to Minnesota and you live in so cal 

I'm not EVEN responding to you!

Ah3ERbH.jpg

Edited by Tony91723