Backordered TK on TW

aholodnick

I put in an order for a Tiny Klash back during the Black Friday sale on TW, and they were supposed to come “back in stock” multiple times by now, but nothing has shipped. Definitely don't want to refund it because I really want to get my hands on one of these sick little baits. What should I do? Call customer service? Wait? Anyone else having this problem?

Just now, bigbass45 said:

Same here. I had my order canceled for black friday deals on huds after a 3-4 months passed. I would call.

I've contacted them multiple times, they always say that there is nothing that they can do about it, i also canceled my black friday 8" hudd order, still waiting on the hudd shads, maybe ill get em eventually

56 minutes ago, aholodnick said:

I put in an order for a Tiny Klash back during the Black Friday sale on TW, and they were supposed to come “back in stock” multiple times by now, but nothing has shipped. Definitely don't want to refund it because I really want to get my hands on one of these sick little baits. What should I do? Call customer service? Wait? Anyone else having this problem?

Seems like their dates have gotten worse and worse. I’d keep an eye on DRT USA for inventory. When they get TiK everybody should be getting them. Until then seems like speculation on TWs part

@Londonmitch

Already following them, so I’ll just have to keep a extra close eye on their posts:grin:. I tried to look on their website just now, but apparently it’s down. Do you know if they have some sort of notification system for drops? Like an email or text thing maybe?

The restock dates listed are almost always provided by their vendors and more or less out of TWs control. I get that it sucks, but I guarantee TW wants to sell you whatever you want ASAP instead of pushing back arrival dates. The only real solution would be for them to no longer take any back/pre orders but that would annoy people too. They really can’t win 

1 minute ago, evilcatfish said:

Ha we must’ve been posting at the same time 

Lol 

I remember years ago I always had 2 or 3 Negos in backorder on their site hoping Roman Made would follow through with one of their ship dates...NOPE! I’d imagine if DRT follows the same inconsistency they will remove the option to even backorder them— as they should!