Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series Muskie Casting Rod

BamaChild

Model: GRSM70XHT

Overall the rod is a good one. A very budget minded rod for sure. Fairly sensitive. The handle is a bit shorter than I would have liked, but for $50, I don't have much room to complain. The reel seat is a fuzz loose, so my Shimano Cardiff 400 has slight play forward and backwards. The eyelets are very secure on this rod. Stiff backbone. There is NOT really a 'tip' section of the rod. Glide baits are harder to work with this particular rod. The main bait I have thrown on this rod would be the 10 inch Megabass Magdraft and 8 inch Spro BBZ. The rod throws both of these baits extremely well, and the rod never feels like it is going to break on you. I do wish I had gone with the longer model, so consider upping the length. Any questions are welcome, and I will answer them all to the best of my ability. Have a nice day!

I fished with their more expensive musky rod. I think it was around 130. No complaints. Just and absolute pool cue though, had to really horse fish in to keep them pinned. Worked well with jig hook and beast hook baits.