3:16 kokanee glides up

mjw2121

2 minutes ago, Nick S. said:

I’ve spent more on baits before but this one I just can’t bring myself to pull the trigger on. I love the bait and have been wanting one in a trout pattern for a long time but I just can’t do it for some reason. 

Same here.Ive dropped a ton on 3:16s.This just feels like a completely ignorant pricing.Wish they were at least somewhat reasonable.

15 minutes ago, mjw2121 said:

Same here.Ive dropped a ton on 3:16s.This just feels like a completely ignorant pricing.Wish they were at least somewhat reasonable.

Yeah im with you guys on this one. I have a small fortune in 3:16 lures, but $400 for an 8" glide is nuts.

Maybe he's tired of just selling out so quickly. If markets willing -he's ready! Maybe some will be left for other people who to buy. Sounds like a smart game plan for him to be honest. Some people will fork out the cash. He literally just cut out the flippers on this one.

1 minute ago, GoblinSlayer said:

Maybe he's tired of just selling out so quickly. If markets willing -he's ready! Maybe some will be left for other people who to buy. Sounds like a smart game plan for him to be honest. Some people will fork out the cash. He literally just cut out the flippers on this one.

I see the point, but if he wanted to cut out flippers then $300 would have been enough.

I just ordered another wake jr last pre-sale at $150 and thought that was getting steep.  $399 is laughable, but that's the beauty of free market. Market price.  Reminds me of "Market price" at restaurants. I think you'll find (at least I have in my case) his soft baits out produce almost any hard bait I have ever fished. Hell, If I wasn't on a teacher's budget I would probably buy one.

Edited by greenhornet

I agree with you morris1 to an extent. I'm not bashing on you or your thoughts man at all - I like the debate though. You find it's fair priced at 300 right. So does everybody else apparently on here. So he sells out in under 10min and the sites crashing. Say it's now priced at 400 and the lures stay in stock for a few days to a week or so. Who wins? Who loses? At least everybody now got a chance to buy one of they wanted too versus "Man site crashed down and I post everything in my basket". 

6 minutes ago, GoblinSlayer said:

I agree with you morris1 to an extent. I'm not bashing on you or your thoughts man at all - I like the debate though. You find it's fair priced at 300 right. So does everybody else apparently on here. So he sells out in under 10min and the sites crashing. Say it's now priced at 400 and the lures stay in stock for a few days to a week or so. Who wins? Who loses? At least everybody now got a chance to buy one of they wanted too versus "Man site crashed down and I post everything in my basket". 

No offense taken at all man! Its a good discussion with a lot of valid points.

27 minutes ago, GoblinSlayer said:

It’s a pre order.You would be able to get as many as you want either way.