You know you're a swimbaiter if (or when).........

Darth Baiter

When you trespass often at night while looking for that one good bite

When you know security guards and grounds crew at golf courses by name. :lol:

:lol:

When you murder yourself and all of your gear out, stand 50' from security guards and groundskeepers, and they don't see you.

Driving an hour + every day of the week driving to lakes and ponds, and at the end of the week realize you haven't gotten a single bite.

When your boy hits your up to borrow some cash for his LDC Customs that are ready and you say hell yeah cuz the worst thing that could happen is you have two new LDC's! :D

i just started fishing in may of 2010, and started hunting trophy fish at the beginning of this year. i remember in early spring of this year on a rather chilly morning, water temp at 60 and air temp might have been 50 if even that. i was throwing my buddies 8"hudd since i did not have one yet, tried a new knot and apparently i didnt tie it right or something. first cast the line snapped at the know and the hudd went flying and landed in about 7-8 feet of water. since it wasnt mine and i thought a hudd was expensive then, i stripped down to my undies and jumped in to try and recover it. after about 10 seconds i realized i wasnt a polar bear and that it was way too cold for me :lol: . i learned that they make em everyday for a reason, i wont ever go swimming like that for a hudd again. oh and we did eventually snag it with a spoon i think and recover the hudd.

• 2 weeks later...